News & Events
OVERALL SCHOOLING SHOW RESULTS
Overall Schooling Show results will be updated shortly after every schooling show.
Information Request Form
Call us for details at
Care & Security
Greystone Stables is a safe and secure horse boarding facility. Our horses are cared for by a team of professionals offering consistency and quality of care. There is a nightly barn check which, once completed, all lights are turned off, the doors are closed and the gate onto the property is locked. We have a full time maintenance person on staff to immediately address any repair issues as they come up. We are a family owned and managed facility who reside on property, which adds an extra element of security.
Trainers & Programs
Greystone Stables has resident trainers offering tailored programs that cater to their clientele.
Our 12ft x12ft stalls are bedded with kiln dried pine shavings and are bright and well ventilated. They include automatic water, rubber matted flooring, and yoke stall fronts.
Indoor Arena & Outdoor Rings
We have a large well lit indoor arena and 2 outdoor sand rings. All rings are equipped with built in irrigation systems for dust control. Both the round pen and one of the outdoor rings has additional lighting. The footing in our outdoor rings and round pen is Sechelt sand which, when combined with the perimeter drains, prolongs the outdoor riding season. Footing is maintained through regular harrowing and irrigation.
The Greystone Stables lounge is a large area that is perfect for holding meetings, parties, or just warming up on a cold winter day. The lounge is also a great place for parents to wait for their children while they are riding. The lounge has full amenities that include washrooms and a full kitchen with an oven, fridge, freezer, sink, microwave, and coffee maker.
Greystone Stable Facilities Include:
- 100ft x 240ft indoor arena (over sized)
- 2 100ft x 240ft sand outdoor riding arenas
- All rings have spectator seating
- 33 Large sand paddocks
- 1 stallion paddock with 8 foot high fencing with extra hot wire
- All paddocks and turnout are fenced with 3 boards of pressure treated wood and hot wire
- 4 grass paddocks
- 4 grass fields
- All grass turnout is seasonal and weather permitting (spring to fall)
- 54 12ft x 12ft stalls (yoke stall front)
- Stalls are bedded with kiln dried pine shavings
- 60ft sand round pen
- Hot and cold water wash rack
- 5 large, well lit cross ties
- 1 farrier station with lights and water access
- Wide spacious isles with lots of natural light
- Walk in, spacious private lockers for boarders
- 3 heated washrooms
- Ample hay and grain feed storage
- Trainer tackrooms
- Trailer parking
- Heated lounge with full kitchen and seating area
- Vending machines (food and beverage)
- 20 additional 10ft x 10ft stalls available for short term event stays
- Full time maintenance person on staff